Jehovah Shalom


The name of God is Jehovah - The name of God is Yahweh

The name of God is Elohim - My Creator

The name of God is El Elyon - Most High God (Sovereign Over All)

The name of God is Adonai - My Lord, My Master

The name of God is El Roi - God Who Sees

The name of God is El Shaddai - God Almighty

The name of God is Jehovah Ezer - The LORD our Helper

The name of God is Jehovah Jireh - The LORD Will Provide

The name of God is Jehovah Rapha - The LORD our Healer

The name of God is Jehovah Roi - The Lord is My Shepherd

The name of God is Jehovah Sabaoth - LORD of hosts (of armies)

The name of God is Jehovah Mekeddeshem - LORD Who Sanctifies

The name of God is Jehovah Nissi -The LORD Our Banner

The name of God is Jehovah Rapha - LORD Who Heals

The name of God is Jehovah Shalom - The LORD our Peace  

The name of God is Jehovah Shammah - The LORD is There
 
This is MY GOD! I am getting to know the Lord more and more each day. Learning His names and character are vital. I have found that throughout the day I am calling out one of these names. We NEED Him in every moment of our lives. I hope these bring encouragement. I think I'm going to print them and laminate them and put them in my car and purse! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I know there is a God.

Be Satisfied with Me

Fierce Woman - Kim Wagner