Just Breathing...

I had to step away from working on what feels to be the longest paper of my life. However, come Tuesday morning my semester is over and I will feel like a new woman. It will be through the grace of God alone that I get done what I need to get done.

I'm sitting at home burning my Cassia Clove candle, I have the windows open because it is a beautiful 60 degree weather out and the sun is shining. I could hear the wind chimes and wind blowing in the trees and I cannot help but stop and just marvel at the God we serve. It was a rough night for me last night...lack of sleep, stressed out with school papers, Zoe's eye problem (my dog), trying to move out, knowing I need to save more, I want to get in shape, all those sorts of shenanigans. I just had to STOP and realize that through Christ I still have joy admist the business and life things. My life is not going to slow down any time soon and I still have a year of school left.

I realized I had begun to lose focus of "just breating" and being thankful for each breath and my health. Taking the moments to sit in silence and enjoy a candle, the wind blowing and the cool air.

Luke 12:28 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you—you of little faith!

Psalm 19:1 For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

    

I need not to worry about the future, but leave it in the hands of the Lord being obedient only to Him moment my moment and the rest will fall into His sovereign hands. I am praying for peace, joyful attitude and a thankful heart for all He has done!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I know there is a God.

Be Satisfied with Me

Fierce Woman - Kim Wagner